The TCCTA annual convention, Feb. 25-27, at the Westin Galleria in Houston, is bookended by an unprecedented amount of activity. Please plan to arrive early and stay longer.
Here is the general convention link. And note the overflow housing near the convention headquarters.
Join us Thursday for a myriad of opportunities for professional development and networking:
- 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. TOADN Pre-Conference Event
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Electronics Sessions
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Life BoundPre-Conference Workshopon "Promoting Motivation, Resilience and Accountability for Developmental Students"
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. On Course Pre-Conference Workshopwith Skip Downing
- 12:00 p.m. Registration begins
- 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. TexMATYC Pre-Conference Workshops
- 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. TCCTA Committee Meetings
- 4:30 p.m. TCCTA's Exhibit Hall opens
- 5:30 p.m. Exhibit Hall Reception
- 6:30 p.m. TCCTA Banquet & General Session: "College Teachers: Good, Better, Best," with Skip Downing (Banquet Ticket Form)
From a tour of "Agriculture Operations in the Port of Houston" to "Zen and the Art of Grading Papers"... You won't want to miss speakers like renowned history author, Christopher L. Miller and Austin Symphony Orchestra and Lyric Opera bassonist, Daris Word Hale!
The American Association of Adjunct Education (AAAE) is partnering with TCCTA to host its annual conference in conjunction with the TCCTA Annual Convention. The AAAE provides professional development to all educators with an emphasis towards adjunct faculty.