Pre-Convention activities have never been more prominent for the TCCTA annual convention. Please plan to arrive in time to participate in workshops and other special events, scheduled during the day of Thursday, February 25th, at the Westin Galleria Hotel in Houston.
There is a lot going on before Friday and Saturday! Join us for a myriad of opportunities for professional development and networking.
Here is a list of links to Thursday events (Note: Your banquet ticket will serve as a raffle ticket to win a free 2-night stay at the 2017 Annual Convention in Austin at the Renaissance Hotel).
- 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. TOADN Pre-Conference Event
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Electronics Sessions
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Life BoundPre-Conference Workshop on "Promoting Motivation, Resilience and Accountability for Developmental Students"
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. On Course Pre-Conference Workshop with Skip Downing
- 12:00 p.m. Registration begins
- 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. TexMATYC Pre-Conference Workshops
- 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. TCCTA Committee Meetings
- 4:30 p.m. TCCTA's Exhibit Hall opens
- 5:30 p.m. Exhibit Hall Reception
- 6:30 p.m. TCCTA Banquet & General Session: "College Teachers: Good, Better, Best," with Skip Downing (Banquet Ticket Form)
The entire convention program is available here. Please check the site frequently for updates as the event approaches.
And please reserve your room early, as the TCCTA block of rooms will likely be sold out soon. If the host hotel is full, contact the Sheraton Suites near the Galleria for TCCTA overflow. Reserve your room for $129/night by calling, 713-586-2444.